So…What is E.ggTimer?
If you are a small business owner who:
- Spends too much time on Facebook and other social networking sites.
- Wastes your time checking and answering e-mails constantly throughout the day.
- Finds yourself surfing the net instead of doing business research.
Then E.ggTimer maybe the answer. For example you could use E.ggTimer to:
- Limit the amount of time you spend on social networking – allow yourself an hour and no more
- Avoid getting distracted by constant emails – only opening your email account at set times during the day and give yourself a time limit to deal with everything that needs your attention
- Help you remain focused on business research – instead of going off and looking at unrelated information, knowing you have a fixed time to research something can encourage you to stay on track.
E.ggtimer can count seconds, minutes, hours, days and years and even has a special timer features, a beeping sound alerts you when the time is up.
How do I get Started with E.ggTimer?
- Go to http://e.ggtimer.com/
- Enter the time duration you want to count down in the query box then press Go!
What Will it Cost Me?
E.ggTimer is absolutely free.
What platform is it available on?
E.ggTimer will work on both Mac’s and PC’s because it is accessed via a browser.