So…What is Kirby Alarm?
Kirby Alarm Pro can save you time and protect your valuable data. Developed by Kirby Software, this scheduler will automate various computer tasks quickly and effortlessly as well as reminding you about important things you need to do.
Here are some of the things the Kirby Alarm Pro does:
- Back up your data – At a time you specify, a backup will run to save your folders and subfolders, it can even save them as .zip files to save space. (Only available in the Pro Version)
- Schedule Windows programs to launch at a specified time – This could be use this in the morning to open up all the applications you need.
- Set alarms to remind you of important tasks – such as times to call back prospects or when to pay an invoice or even to record important events taking place in the future that you might like to attend. It handles one-off and reoccurring reminders.
- You can also use this software to automatically shutdown, restart or log-off your computer at a predetermined time.
How do I get Started with Kirby Alarm Pro?
- Go to http://kirbyfooty.com/product-kirbyalarm.php
- Click download to get the free 30-day trial version OR click buy now to purchase the product.
Note that there is not a great deal of information on their website about the individual features, so it is advisable to download the free trial first to see what you think before committing to buy the product.
What Will it Cost Me?
- Kirby Alarm Pro Full version will cost you $24.95 USD
- Kirby Alarm Lite version will cost you $14.95 USD
Though the Full version contains a few features missing from the Lite version, it is possible to pay extra to upgrade at a later date (currently $12.00 USD)
What platform is it available on?